ION 2013 Fuse Drysuit 4/3 DL
BBR Price: £549.95
ION 2013 Fuse Drysuit 4/3 DL
Kiteboarding Specific Drysuit.
This amazing high end premium Drysuit with ground breaking technology is a synergy between conventional snug fit wetsuits and baggy style nylon fabric dry suits.
It combines the advantages without inheriting the weaknesses of both concepts.
The use of neoprene means you njo longer have to wear many layers of clothing under your drysuit to stay warm, the neoprene provides this insulation for you allowing you much more freedom of movement especially when swimming.
As Neoprene floats on the water it helps you not to drown in an emergency situation. Even if there is a water leakage in the suit the Neoprene shell still provides some thermal insulation to save you.
Designed for everyone, who wants to do watersports throughout the whole year, even in ice cold conditions.
- Stay Dry: New Tizip master seal dry zipper with improved opening and closing slider and bottleneck shaped Latex cuffs.
- Keep Warm: 4.0mm Neoprene and ION cyber stretch jersey inside.
- Elastic: Awesome wearing comfort due to the flexible neoprene construction.
- Safe: Neoprene construction keeps the rider above the water.
- Limestone Neoprene: Super-Friendly to the environment. ION have retreated from the oil based neoprene production process. Instead, ION use a process which relies on Limestone as a raw material. Limestone largely consists of calcium carbide, which is the main ingredient for all types of neoprene. Calcium carbide is then mixed together with other components to create specific neoprene densities and structures to serve the needs of the designers.
- Fully Glued Blind-Stitch Water Sealing: The edges of the neoprene panels are covered with a highly adhesive, UV resistant contact glue which needs to dry for a few minutes. Then the glue is applied a second time to make it more sticky. Once the corresponding parts of the neoprene edges are put together by hand and then firmly squeezed with an electric pressing tool cm by cm to achieve the high tearing strength, the seams are stitched on the inside with a special blind-stitch sewing machine. A curved needle pokes through the neoprene layer and applies an elastic seam on the outside. By using this technique, the seam is highly tear proof, elastic and completely watertight and provides insulation and comfort.
- All seams completely taped inside for 100% water-proofness
- Inside pocket for key
- Elastic key loop inside the chest pocket for easy access
- Hood with elastic drawcords on front face and back neck
- Drainholes for water release - Water which enters through the back zipper can leak out easily and keep the back area dry. These holes are also in the calves which prevent any water from getting stuck in the legs like a bubble.
- Three cargo pockets
- Supratex reinforcement on the knees: Protection panels on the knees with flex zones for bending and highest abrasion resistance.
- ION Latex Cuffs: Super flexible Latex Cuffs on neck, wrists and ankles to prevent water leaking into the dry suit.